Monday, January 05, 2004
...An exercise left for the reader
Then, I did the following:
1) Used the ivtv driver to install the Hauppauge PCI-250.
2) Installed MythTV and MythWeather
3) Fiddled around to get the sound working.
4) Got the sound working.
5) Recorded the Green Bay Packers vs. Seattle Seahawks overtime, with Green Bay winning.
I have to go off and write a thesis now, the planned step-by-step narrative on how I got the Myth box working falling as a casuality of a haste to get this one big Christmas present rolling. I still remember how to do it and what I did wrong, but alas, no time. So as they say in my physics books sometimes, the details are left as an exercise for the reader. Later.
1) Used the ivtv driver to install the Hauppauge PCI-250.
2) Installed MythTV and MythWeather
3) Fiddled around to get the sound working.
4) Got the sound working.
5) Recorded the Green Bay Packers vs. Seattle Seahawks overtime, with Green Bay winning.
I have to go off and write a thesis now, the planned step-by-step narrative on how I got the Myth box working falling as a casuality of a haste to get this one big Christmas present rolling. I still remember how to do it and what I did wrong, but alas, no time. So as they say in my physics books sometimes, the details are left as an exercise for the reader. Later.